Halloween is coming, and I am sure many of you will fall prey to post-traumatic candy consuming disorder (completely made this up). Let’s put a stop to the post-Halloween candy consumption and develop healthy eating habits just in time for the Holiday Season. Let’s not wait until the new year to develop a new you! Start today and sign up for the FUN fall challenge!
Click the Link to Sign Up Today Fuel Up Nutrition (FUN) Fall Challenge
Start Date: November 9th, 2017
Duration: 6 weeks
Price: $125+tax -That works out to less than $15 a week (1 Daily Tim Horton’s Medium Coffee comes to $12.25/week)
Karly Meincke is a Registered Dietitian and Sports Nutritionist in Sault Ste. Marie. Fuel Up Nutrition is the only private practice nutrition counseling service here in Sault Ste. Marie that offers access to a Registered Dietitian. At Fuel Up Nutrition we offer one-on-one nutrition counseling, nutrition seminars, and corporate health promotion. This coming month we also want to provide a nutrition challenge to help better service the Sault and area.
Why Join the Challenge?
Registered Dietitian led interventions can improve your health by reducing the risk of chronic diseases and help manage nutrition-related issues like food allergies and weight gain.
The Benefits of Healthy Eating:
- Enhances mental health: improves social inclusion, self-reliance, self-determination, confidence, mood, and self-esteem
- Reduces stress
- Controls weight
- Reduces chronic disease risk
- Boosts energy and productivity
- Improves longevity
Registered Dietitians are the ONLY regulated health professionals in the field of nutrition. At Fuel Up Nutrition we are committed to providing those living in the Sault and area with evidence-based nutrition information to help Saulites live healthier lives.
What Does this Nutrition Challenge Include?
- 1-hour Nutrition Seminar/Webinar (in-person OR online for your convenience)
- Nutrition Information & Resources
- 6-weeks of Online Group Nutrition Coaching by Registered Dietitian, Karly Meincke
- Nutrition Accountability
- 6-weeks of Weekly goals/challenges to help you and your family stay on track and develop healthy habits
- Each client will receive an accountability tracker to measure progress
- Private Facebook Support Group
- Ask questions
- Share successes and barriers
- Share resources
- Don’t have Facebook? Don’t worry you will also receive e-mails with updates!
- E-mail Updates
- Two Inbody Scans (Before & After) valued at $75/two scans
- Worldwide leader in Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) body composition analysis
- Provides: Body composition analysis (water weight, dry lean mass, body fat mass), Muscle-Fat Analysis (weight, skeletal muscle mass, body fat mass), Segmental Lean Analysis, and Body Composition History (compares current results with previous scans)
- The scan is quick and easy to use and is non-invasive
- Weight alone is not always the best indicator. The InBody scan breaks your weight down into water, fat, and muscle to give you a better indicator of your health status
This 6-Week FUN FALL Challenge is not a meal plan or quick fix, but instead is a lifelong commitment to developing healthy eating habits that will ultimately lead you to success. This challenge will help you develop realistic nutrition/life goals and provide the necessary tools to succeed. Meal plans/programs often require upwards of 20 lifestyle changes all at once and this can lead to burn-out! Step away from yo-yo dieting and join this challenge to develop long-term healthy eating habits.
Fad diets promise quick results, but often fall short in long term success. Fad diets encourage “all-or-nothing” thinking that can leave you feeling unhappy when things don’t work perfectly. In this 6-week challenge, we are encouraging the “80-20 Rule”. Take comfort in knowing that most of your food decisions are healthy ones (80%) and don’t shame yourself for indulging every now and then (20%). Nutrition is at the base of health and fitness. We cannot outwork a bad diet.
This challenge provides simple and attainable goals/challenges each week. These steps toward change will help build a healthy lifestyle and provide the necessary fuel to take on life’s daily challenges. Many of us already have some nutrition knowledge, however remaining accountable is often the difficult part. This nutrition challenge will help make accountability easier by providing tools/tricks and a tracking sheet to assess progress.
JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!! Fuel Up Nutrition (FUN) Fall Challenge